Monday, August 21, 2017

Cowichan Bay Rally

Hello everyone!
> We are just home from the Roving Rally and I have news that we have permission to use the Westcan Terminal at Cowichan Bay again.   I have asked to go in on September 1 and we are to be out on the 4th.  If you are interested, please drop me a note so I have an idea of numbers.  The cost to stay is $11 per night, which includes the use of the garbage bin.  Otherwise, this is DRY camping, NO HOOK-UPS, no water stands, no outhouses.  NOTHING!  Just a beautiful place to stop for the weekend.  Because of short notice, we will have Pot Luck the first evening, heavy appies the Saturday night  and nothing else is planned, so bring your own breakfasts, lunches and a dinner for Sunday!
> Please, drop me a line if you are coming.    smquesnel@gmail.com
>
>
> Sandy Quesnel