Hello to you all,
If you are home, I hope it isn't for long ... get out and enjoy the weather while we have it!
I have had a few cancellations for the Buttle Lake Rally and would certainly like to give anyone who wants to come the opportunity to do so.
We go into the site on Sunday, August 21 and leave on Thursday, August 25. This is a "no host" rally but several members are bringing in a couple of meals. We will have Seafood Chowder, Egg & Sausage breakfast, European Weiners and Kraut in a bun, Pulled pork with Asian Slaw on a bun and if there is any money left - a Hobo Stew.
The cost is $70 per 2 person coach. If you are interested please email me ASAP and I will take names on a first serve basis and tell you where to send the cheque!
Sandy
skew67@hughes.net