Monday, October 11, 2010

Sandys Scribbles: the end of 2010

Wayne and I are off to our southern home tomorrow and I wanted to pass on my appreciation for a really great 2010. We had a few more rallies than normal, and I am hoping for even more next year. I think every one of our rallies was fantastic and we had a fun weekend every time we went out with the club. Our Chapter managed to gather 23 new members this year, a truly amazing increase!

During 2010 our chapter has been participating in a challenge. FMCA offered a $250 gift package to every chapter that recruited 12 new FMCA members. Not Chapter members but new members to FMCA. Right now we are 2 short of the goal. Everyone would benefit if we could just recruit 2 more. Sooooo ....... I am asking each of you to consider your neighbour, a friend, a relative or anyone you might meet that we could sign up with FMCA and then qualify for our gift package. We all would appreciate the efforts.

A few corrections to the new roster you should have received by now:

Cliff & Lynda Garbutt – house number should be 1708

Bob & Jan Orr – Email should be bnjay@shaw.ca

Well here it is, so Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy and a great winter to everyone. We are looking forward to seeing you all in 2011.

Sandy & Wayne Quesnel